Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Update

All the time I spent following Project Chanology on the internet caught up with over the past couple days and I was scrambling to complete various things until last night, when I finally pushed to the end of Aristotle's Politics and went with some friends to a seedy celebration known as "jazz night." It was creepy at first--a house full of silent, sullen 20-somethings sunk into chairs and sipping malt liquor. El Topo was playing on the TV, which was a plus, but not the kind that makes you feel at ease. The music, however, once it started, was excellent. I was sad to rush through the last bits of Aristotle like that because they were about music as well, but we needed to get out.

Now it's 7:41 AM and I have Calculus II in a few minutes. Possible future topics: the beauty of the integral, Obama, my favorite scientology videos, my last favorite object... Let me know if any of those strike your fancy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

create a captivating story involving all four. include batman somewhere in the mix as well as at least two palindromes. do a good job. okay, go.